Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chapter 1

     So, here we go. This is my first entry into the blogging world. I am a comercial and residential painter by trade. Sometimes i consider myself an artist and formerly a writer by hobby. As life goes on we all tend to give up on things that gave us pleasure or entertainment. Some of these activities are better left behind, while some should be explored once again. As I start this new chapter in life with this blog I plan to explore many avenues in the entries of my blog, such as life, family, local national and international current events, fiction, and nonfiction short stories. I understand not everyone will be interested in what i have to say but maybe someone will find something in my entries to grasp their attention. At times expand the way they think about everyday life. Not that I am some kind of great philosipher, but I believe everyone has a philosophy on life that may never be brought to light in fear that it will be rejected by their peers. Even if you feel this way there is no reason to not explore your own philosiphy on your own. Explore your mind, feelings, and world. Be free.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment